Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Sasha Factor


When Karina was born February 28, 2008, the term "The Sasha Factor" was born. When we came home from the hospital and I was recovering from the c-section, people were coming over to help out until I was healed and could lift babies again, go upstairs, drive, etc. They would ask "What do you need help with the most?". To which we replied "Sasha". Not because she was difficult, but just the fact that I couldn't lift her, chase after her, lift her in her crib, etc. Anya was okay as she could walk up the stairs, bring me things like diapers, climb into her bed and Karina was easy since being a newborn she was light and slept most of the day. So people would ask how we're doing with 3 under 3 and we'd reply, "Doing okay, it's just the Sasha Factor until Wendy's healed" :)

1 comment:

Toebee's Fumes said...

I never heard about the Sasha factor! I guess that is alright since I am not sure that everyone has experienced the Diaper Factor, or should I say the "Diaperless Factor".