Finally today I'm starting to feel some relief health wise after my infusion two weeks ago and off and on nausea. Actually was able to take the girls to dance this morning, take them all to the dentist, run to Kroger next door for a few groceries and then have Double Dave's Pizza Buffet for lunch with the girls. All incident free! This is huge!
3 comments:
This is HUGE!!!
Hallelujiah & praise Jesus!
There needs to be many more days like this & I pray there are!
Awesome. Praying for you, sister!
Sounds like your up and about.PTL
Hi. I came across your blog through another blog I follow and have signed up as a follower. When you’re free, please do visit me and let me know what you think of my blog and leave a comment. If you like, do follow as well. I am always open to great new people and interesting websites. Look forward to hearing from you.
Post a Comment